Hello Sven, On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Sven Bretfeld wrote: > Hi all > > Is it possible to define meta-groups for certain properties? For > example: > > * TODO Some Task > :PROPERTIES: > :dowith: PR-Group > :END: > * TODO Another Task > :PROPERTIES: > :dowith: John > :END: > * TODO A Third Task > :PROPERTIES: > :dowith: Mary > :END: > > The PR-Group consists of four people including John and Mary. So when > John is with me, I would like to be able to build an agenda view that > shows "Some Task" and "Another Task", when Mary is with me, "Some Task" > and "A Third Task" should show up. > > This would be easiest if I could make org aware who actually belongs to > the PR-Group and then just filter the Agenda View for John (or Mary > resp.). > I dont' think this can be done yet. But.... I am interested in this idea. How do you hope to define groups? In variable or in buffer with special group syntax? Should every search matching for a name alwasy automatically always include groups, or do you think there should be explicit call like +groups(John) in tags query? I want to lear more lisp, so maybe I will try my hand on his idea. Learning always goes better with project at hand. Greetings Juri