Thank you again, Carsten. On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > S-insertkey is an unfortunate result of a key lookup for the > command yank, which is normally bound to `C-y', but in your setup > also to a key S-insertkey. > > This doesn't look like any set up I have specifically made. I don't even know what S-insertkey means. > Does this help? I have just pushed a change which should > be give a better error message in this case. Now it should say: > > "Template is not a valid Org entry or tree" > > Better? > I think so. I don't think it would be fair to expect a self-diagnostic message here. Thank you yet again! Alan