Hi, This is all beyond me, but I was reading on the zotero forums about efforts to integrate zotero citations in emacs: http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/8306/testing-zoteroselect/ Towards the end of hte thread is some useful-looking elisp code, and I wondered how hard it would be to massage it into something org could use? otero integration would be a big plus for me and doubtless an increasing number of others. i fel like i've asked enough questions for a 24-hour period so i'l ltry to stop now. Matt