My emacs version is "GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.4.0) of 2010-07-07" htmlfontify-buffer on a python buffer worked -- although at first I thought it hadn't because all the font sizes were set to 0pt. How can I get org-babel to htmlfontify my code on html export? Nik On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Eric Schulte wrote: > Hi Nicholas, > > Nicholas Putnam writes: > > > Dear Eric, > > > > Updating from the repository, and putting it at the head of my load-path > > fixed the problem with org-babel-tangle-lang-exts. Thanks. > > > > Great, we're making progress > > > > > org-version returns org-mode version 6.36trans > > (release_6.36.576.gec22). > > > > The Org-mode version looks good. > > > > > I still can't seem to export python to html with syntax coloring when > > exporting to browser on C-c C-e b. Should this just work? I do see > syntax > > coloring on C-c '. Setting or not setting org-export-htmlize doesn't > seem > > to make any difference. > > > > What version of Emacs are you using? I htmlfontify requires at least > Emacs 22 or later. Running 'emacs --version' at the shell will answer > this one. > > If you have a recent enough Emacs, then can you try opening up a > source-code buffer (say Python) and running M-x htmlfontify-buffer from > withing the buffer. This should open up a buffer of html which when > viewed through a web-browser looks very similar to your Emacs buffer > fontification. > > If the above doesn't work, try loading htmlize.el explicitly from > > org/contrib/lisp/htmlize.el > > Best -- Eric > >