Carsten, Thank you for your reply. Was it intentionally designed to keep checkboxes out of the agenda view or is it just that way because no one has submitted a patch to provide that yet? Nick Parker www.developernotes.com On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Carsten Dominik wrote: > > On Jun 23, 2010, at 6:05 PM, Nick Parker wrote: > > Is there a way to allow checkboxes to be displayed within an agenda view? >> I am currently just seeing the root element associated to the checkboxes in >> my agenda. >> > > No, checkboxes do not make it into the agenda. You can press SPC to see > them in another window, but that's it. > > Cheers > > - Carsten > >