Hi everyone, I have my TODO states set up in a way so that I am often asked for a state change note, because this is most of the time what I want. Example would be #+TODO: TODO(t) | DONE(d@) However, sometimes I have a couple of tasks that I would like to quickly switch to DONE, without going through the noting process. Is there a way to do this, to switch task with note-taking switched off temporarily? I could not find information in the manual or elsewhere Thank you very much in advance for any pointers Juri