On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Jambunathan K wrote: > Matt > > I am unable to reproduce the said behaviour. > > From my work-area (which is same as that in git), the odt produced is > valid. I am attaching the odts produced in my work area. Let me know if > what is attached is not what you expect. > I wonder if anyone on the list can reproduce the bug I'm finding in Jambunathan's odt exporter? The attached org file creates the attached invalid odt file for me -- this is true both on my main laptop and in a clean environment I just went to some trouble to create on another computer, but J cannot reproduce the error. I'm wondering if perhaps there's some implicit dependency in J's code somewhere that neither of us sees, and that isn't fulfilled on either of my systems. I can't think of any other explanation.... thanks as always for your help! Matt