Well, I spoke too soon. I don't have a solution. Here is what I tried. 1) org source (my normally-preferred filled paragraphs) -> c-u c-c c-e R -> blogger - hard breaks are inserted so no filling can happen in published blog entry + if large fonts and small column, will break awkwardly - blogger result attached 2) Unfill-region (my code below) -> c-u c-c c-e R -> blogger - paragraphs are separated by too many blank lines - an extra closing div if top headline not included (not really a problem) - unfill-region doesn't actually catch all paragraphs so you have to manually unfill some 3) Unfill-region (my code below) -> manually deleting space between paragraphs -> c-u c-c c-e R -> blogger - no paragraph separation 4) John's recipe: c-u c-c c-e R -> perl script -> blogger - paragraphs are separated by too many blank lines - blogger result attached (defun alpha-unfill-region-or-paragraph () (interactive) (let ((fill-column (point-max))) (alpha-fill-region-or-paragraph))) (defun alpha-fill-region-or-paragraph () (interactive) (if (hoka-org-region-active-p) (call-interactively #'fill-region) (fill-paragraph nil))) John's recipe (I shortcutted with c-u m-|): 1) Write some stuff 2) Select it (move to beginning of what you want, C-space, move to end of what you want) 3) C-u C-c C-e R to export that region with no preamble to a separate buffer 4) C-x C-w export.txt 5) to terminal: perl -pi -e ' s/\R/ /g; s/\//g; s/\<\/p\>/\n\n/g;' export.txt 6) back to emacs: C-x C-f export.txt; type "yes" 7) M-< to go to front of buffer, C-space, M-> to go to end, M-w to copy 8) Paste into basic blogger edit box 9) Done Org source is attached.