2011/3/15 Rainer M Krug > > Aside from Emacs, are there other programs capable of editing Org > documents? > > To state the obvious: ,org files are text files, not binary files, which > can be edited with *any* text editor. > > If you are asking about org-mode functionality: there are a few (I think > 2) projects working on implementing something similar in vim and there > was some discussion on this mailing list - but I did not follow this in > detail. Thanks. Google returned VimOrganizer and VimTodo. The former is an org-mode clone for vim (though I haven't read/tested how much has been implemented), but the latter uses todo.txt format and not Org. Haven't found any other similar programs so far. (PS: I use Emacs myself, just curious). Regards, Budi