On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Matt Price wrote: > > I have this notion I saw a generic exporter that someone wrote for odt, in >> which you feed the exporter a template document which ocntains all the >> relevant style definitions. but I can't find it anymore, and as I recall it >> didn't really seem to work very well anyway. >> > > ah, it was a muse-mode exporter: http://www.mail-archive.com/muse-el-discuss@gna.org/msg01083.html would that be a good beginning for a native odt exporter in org, or would it be better to start from scratch with the org-export-generic.el? or maybe both on reflection... m