Hi Vladimir and Bastien, 2011/3/3 Bastien > Hi Vladimir, > > Vladimir Alexiev writes: > > > I want to manage some perl regexps in a table > > then feed them to a code block (literate programming). > > Unfortunately they include alternatives (|) > > and the table editor thinks this is a column break. > > > > There's no way to escape this? > > AFAIK, there is not. > Shouldn't your perl regexp be in a formula - ie. not directly in the table ? Camille > > > On a related thought: what is the best way to manage > > leading/trailing spaces in a table cell? > > I've been forced to use \x20 for this purpose... > > This i don't understand -- you want to *keep* the spaces > in the exported table? > > -- > Bastien > > -- > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode >