On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:26 AM, Manuel Amador wrote: > Hi everybody, > > I am running into the following issue. > > I would like to export certain subtrees of an org file to a particular > directory. I set the export property as follows: > > * Test 1 > :PROPERTIES: > :EXPORT_FILE_NAME: some_directory/some_name > :END: > > > When I try exporting the above subtree as a pdf (say for example, by > running > C-c C-e 1 d), the .tex file is created in the appropriate target directory, > but > the .pdf file is created in the current directory (while emacs mistakenly > reports that the pdf was not created). Is there a way to get this to work > correctly? > > The following patch solves this problem. Actually html export has no issues with this. * lisp/org-latex.el: + Modify the custom variable org-latex-to-pdf-process to include -output-directory option for the command pdflatex. + org-export-as-pdf() Give some respect to EXPORT_FILE_NAME if it has path elements. Modified some of the messages to include the file name. Thanks and Regards Noorul