On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Tom Breton (Tehom) wrote: > Some months back I contributed improvements to org-html. My intent was to > make it easy to post org files as blog posts. > > So this is a sort of delayed announcement. There are two packages that > post to blogs from org-mode: My org2blog/atom and Puneesh's (punchagan's) > org2blog/wp. I know there are also blog hosts based on org-mode, but > that's different. This is pushing org files to a "normal" blog host such > as Blogger (for org2blog/atom) or Wordpress (org2blog/wp) > > org2blog/atom lives in the git repo http://repo.or.cz/r/org2blog.git and > org2blog/wp lives in https://github.com/punchagan/org2blog.git > > Both respect the normal export options (#+TITLE: etc) but other than that > the approaches are fairly different. > > Please tell me if I've missed any other org-based blogging software (other > than the blog hosting software which is a different category). > I wrote org-jekyll a while back to export a blog to jekyll, http://juanreyero.com/open/org-jekyll/index.html From the doc: " Extracts subtrees from your org-publish project files that have a :blog: keyword and an :on: property with a timestamp, and exports them to a subdirectory _posts of your project's publishing directory in the year-month-day-title.html format that Jekyll expects. Properties are passed over as yaml front-matter in the exported files. The title of the entry is the title of the subtree." I've been happily using it for more than a year. jm -- http://juanreyero.com/ http://alandair.com