Aha, I see. Well, my elisp is not that evolved either so my attempts would probably be even less likely to succeed! Regards Gustav 2010/11/25 Eric S Fraga > Gustav Wikström writes: > > > Hello! > > > > Just a silly question... If I want to export to ASCII from my > > Org-file, and want the exported ASCII to have all the paragraphs > > restricted to, say, 80 columns - Is there a nice way to do this > > without first converting all the paragraphs in the org-file? > > Not a silly question at all! Having looked at the code, the short > answer is *no*, unfortunately. The only wrapping the ascii exporting > does is on /notes/ generated by the conversion of links. > > It would be a nice feature to have, however... I had a look at the > fill.el code and I'm sure some of it (fill-region) could be used quite > nicely within org-ascii.el but my emacs-lisp abilities are not > sufficiently good enough for me to attempt changing the code. Sorry. > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 23.2.1 > : using Org-mode version 7.3 (release_7.3.130.g9cc1) >