On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > brian powell wrote: > > > I haven't sent any HTMl that I know of--I fully embrace the "plain text" > KISS methods. > > > > This very email contained alternatives: an HTML one and a plain-text one. > > Nick > > I have no idea what you mean here--maybe earlier emails? (which I requested we disregard earlier) I didn't find the option Bastien was refering to--to turn off the sending of HTML. I have been experimenting with sending images in GOOGLE CHROME--maybe that setting is what you complain about/suffer from? I do want to continue to do that; but, what exactly you are complaining about, I don't know? I sent a very complex set of tables (2 emails ago) and all the tables were "covered down"/aligned? Lastly, please remember this thread purposefully contained markup to pictures and/or "[[file:" and other "probelematic" text like "multiline text" (this thread) in OrgMode tables--its all experimental "what if" stuff--I purposely tried to insert strange things into the OrgMode table? It was fun and interesting; and, I learned a few things. Now, please feel free to delete or disregard anything I've sent to the list. Anyway, I'm done with this thread.