Hi Thomas, I'm not sure about what you call "professional looking" ? Myself, I write conference paper with org, I just set the proper class I want to use for example: #+LaTeX_CLASS: IEEEtranConf Then it depends on the latex style you have... Maybe you can try the HTML export and get sthg easier to customize Cheers, Camille 2011/3/14 Thomas Herbert > Afternoon, > > I wonder if anyone had any good examples of org-mode LaTeX templates with > which to export professional looking PDFs? > It is my big issue with org-mode at the moment, and I have tried reading > what I can on LaTeX styling but it is getting to the point that I am > spending way to much time trying to learn enough LaTeX only to find I can't > translate it into anything that looks the quality of using MS Word and Adobe > Flashpaper. > > Just wondering if anyone has some template examples of letter/logo headed > well styled PDFs they use on a professional basis? > > Many thanks > > 'Mash > > > >