@David: Saw your other email, so you should be good to go with the files. Sorry for the confusion! @Nicolas: the patch worked. Hopefully I did it right: $ cd .elisp/org.git/lisp $ patch < ~/Downloads/0001..bug.patch Thanks! John On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:07 PM, David Maus wrote: > John Hendy wrote: > >Hi, > > >Suddenly I'm getting a line with nothing but "nil" between the > >caption and the table when exporting from org-mode to LaTeX. I swear > >this not happening. I believe I did a git pull on Friday or some time > >last week. The only reason I noticed is that I just set up emacs, > >org, and LaTeX on a new computer and tested an old file to make sure > >the export was working. I then checked my other computer with what I > >thought was a fine install and it's doing it now, too. I originally > >thought I missed something on the new computer, but now I'm wondering > >if it's from the fresh pull. > > >I tested three identical tables: 1 "vanilla", 1 with a #+ATTR_LATEX: > > Could you provide an example Org file to reproduce this behavior? It > might be also interesting to know the Emacs version (M-x emacs-version > RET) and Org mode version (M-x org-version RET) you use. If you > execute these two commands, the version are available in the buffer > *Messages*. > > Thanks, > -- David > -- > OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 > Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org > Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de >