I'm toying with the idea of writing a webapp that conforms to the org-mobile-push/pull specifications as kind of a testbed for some other ideas, but I don't know if I've got the round tuits available to actually make it happen. On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 6:48 AM, Scot Becker wrote: > A simple org-mode viewer (that allows you to do some basic >> folding/unfolding and search -- or even something more complex that >> would allow you to view it as a mind-map?) would be nice. It could >> even be simplified with more GUI bells and whistles and still allow >> one to insert data and save the file. It would not be a full >> replacement for emacs, ever, but would allow other less technical >> users to use it as well. >> >> There are all kinds of advantages to this, seems to me, and of course it > partly exists in the form of Moblie Org. Org-mode is both an interface and > a specification, you could say (as well as a friendly club). And you can > work with the latter (the markup specification) apart from the former if you > have need to. A web-app for viewing and editing org-mode files would open > nice possibilities for collaboration with the not-yet-initiated and for > using your files when you are away-from-emacs. > > Scot > > -- Jason F. McBrayer http://jfm.carcosa.net/