I'm not offended; I'm looking into the "turning off of html" from my GOOGLE CHROME browser. I have been experimenting with the new features like inserting images, etc. And yes, as you point out "that very email" has markup (on your side--if you accept it)--and "that very email" apologized for the problem and explained that I would look into it--its "still a problem"--for you. Everything looks fine to me now--even when I browse the postings. I know a lot about MIME and browsers believe me, and email systems and software and the internet... "you can go and learn something about MIME and what mailers do behind your back." --much agreed; this will always be an issue when using GMAIL or other proprietary mail systems. Thanks for the help Nick. On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > brian powell wrote: > > > > It was fun and interesting; and, I learned a few things. Now, please > feel free to delete or > > disregard anything I've sent to the list. Anyway, I'm done with this > thread. > > > > I'm not trying to insult/upbraid/shut you up. And I was not > offended/insulted/angry or anything like that. You made a statement. I > pointed out that the statement was wrong. That's all. > > You learnt something from earlier emails. That's good. Maybe you can > learn something from this as well: e.g. you can go and learn something > about MIME and what mailers do behind your back. > > Please do not misunderstand my terseness as anything other than it is: > the minimal text possible to explain the problem. > > Nick >