So natural, I should have thought of it. Thanks! -----Original Message----- From: Bernt Hansen [mailto:bernt@norang.ca] Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:14 AM To: Matt Lundin Cc: Ken Olstad; Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: Re: visiting the last node filed from Remember buffer Matt Lundin writes: > "Ken Olstad" writes: > >> I have a question below, but first I want to say thanks, to Carsten of >> course for org-mode, but also to all of you who contribute the great >> tips and help on this forum. >> >> Often, shortly after I’ve stored a quick note using Remember, I go back >> to the note where it’s been stored and add to it. Is there a >> convenient way to go to that note, i.e. to the location where Remember >> most recently stored a note, much as org-refile with two C-u prefixes >> (C-u C-u C-c C-w) takes me to the destination of the last org-refile? The same sequence with the remember key works to go to the last remember note filing location. Put a double prefix on your org-remember key sequence If you start remember with C-M-R then C-u C-u C-M-R goes to the last stored note. -Bernt > > M-x org-remember-goto-last-stored > > If you'd like to see all the functions related to an org feature (such > as org-remember), you can use apropos: > > C-h a org remember [RET] > > This is convenient ways to browse all the tools at your disposal. > > Best, > Matt > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Please use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode