On November 17, 2017 10:09:55 PM GMT+00:00, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > >OOC, what is the output you expect from your initial example? > in LaTeX: * section-one blah * unnumbered-header :PROPERTIES: :UNNUMBERED: :SKIP-OUTLINE-LEVEL: :END: ** section-two blah ** section-three blah * section-four blah should export as \section{section-one} blah \section*{unnumbered-header} \section{section-two} blah \section{section-three} blah \section{section-four} blah I agree, this is structurally incorrect but will look ok, or can be made look ok. This is the first time I post to mailing list from K9-mail, hopefully it goes to proper thread, sorry if doesn't.