Hi, I got the message below from Dan Nicolaescu. Does someone know the wl- and elmo- packages well enough to fix this problem? If yes, please send me a patch. - Carsten Begin forwarded message: > Resent-From: "Carsten Dominik" > From: Dan Nicolaescu > Date: January 3, 2008 9:52:23 PM GMT+01:00 > To: Carsten Dominik > Subject: warnings when byte compiling org.el > > > Hi, > > And Happy New Year! > > when byte compiling org.el in emacs CVS head these warnings are > emitted: > > org.el:26569:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be > defined: > elmo-msgdb-overview-get-entity, wl-summary-buffer-msgdb > > > About a month ago I added function declarations to org.el to avoid > undefined functions warnings, but I could not find those 2 functions > in > the latest versions of the elmo- and wl- packages. So they probably > are > not correct anymore. > > Can you please take care of this? > > Thanks > --dan > > PS: we are trying to get the emacs bootstrap warning free in order to > actually catch problems, instead of getting drowned in warnings.