Hi, This morning, I upgraded from Emacs 27 to Emacs 28 and to latest DoomEmacs. Now, when I compile an org-Beamer presentation I had previously written & which compiled perfectly, latexmk outputs an error: > ! Misplaced \noalign. > \hline ->\noalign > {\ifnum 0=`}\fi \hrule \@height \arrayrulewidth \futurelet... > l.519 \end{frame} When I go the l.519 in the .tex file, I can see that now org-beamer-export-to-pdf generates \\\relax everywhere instead of \\. At least in tables, this seems to be erroneous as both latexmk & pdflatex complain and removing the \relax in the generated ".tex" file suffice to render them compilable again. Is that a bug or is there something I missed? Cheers, Guillaume MULLER