The *best solution* I can think of... would be to enable to aganda to "*show parent headline as prefix*". If this is not possible: Is there already a *convenient* way to *enter the category* property? On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 14:40, Tassilo Horn wrote: > :PROPERTIES: > :CATEGORY: headline1 > :END: > Or do I have to type: :PROPERTIES: :CATEGORY: headline :END: by hand every time? I would like to be able to add the *category* with a *keyboard-shortcut*instead of typing all it all out. Any (alternative) suggestions? Take care, Eraldo