This (minuscule) patch allows to pass a relative (to the buffer's default directory) file name to denote the CSL style file. Rationale : this allows the use of "one-of" styles for "one-of" projects without overloading a defailt CSL style directory (which may or may not exist on a given system : think JabRef users...). Also useful for hacked CSL files specific to a given project. For the same reasons, when the named filename exists both in the central CSL file and the buffer's default directory, the latter is retained. HTH, PS : Note that I have already transferred my rights to GNU for emacs- related works. -- Emmanuel Charpentier