Hello, I have recently forked [1] and tidied up ox-pandoc with some fixes for incompatibilities that had arisen with newer versions of pandoc. I'm talking to MELPA people about getting this distributed. Briefly, ox-pandoc exports an .org file to a temporary .org (so that e.g. Babel code is resolved) and then calls pandoc to export to any of its many supported formats. The arrival of citation support in Org is fantastic, but it is a bit tricky for ox-pandoc, b/c pandoc itself has csl-based cite processing ability. I'd appreciate any pointers on a couple of points: 1) how best to handle an file level option (BIBLIOGRAPHY) that is defined in a mode and in some (>9.4) versions of org itself? At the moment it's choking on incompatible types with 9.5, because ox-pandoc expects a string but gets a list. 2) how best to allow users to pick between org citation export, pandoc citeproc or letting biblatex do something? At the moment, there seems no way to prevent citation export (passthrough) or a filter mechanism. Should I plan to write a org cite export handler that converts to a format that pandoc understands (the new Org citation format is not yet fully supported, though an issue [2] is filed)? Cheers alex [1] https://github.com/a-fent/ox-pandoc [2] https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/issues/7329