Hi, OK, so my proposal is - to add the rotating package - do document that the tabu package is needed when specifying tabu - do document that amsmath in needed when generating a matrix The reasoning: - wrapfig and longtable have been in there for a long time, we want to avoid breaking existing files whenever possible - rotating is needed for sideways stuff and does not do any harm - somewhat arbitrarily I am drawing the line above the tabu package. Would this be an acceptable course of action? On Sep 15, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Nicolas Girard wrote: > 2013/9/15 Carsten Dominik : >> >> Does anyone know about conflicts arising from loading wrapfig and rotating? >> > > > Not that I know of. >