Hi, I was writing equations using latex fragments in org table. When exported to html, some equations in the table cells were automatically wrapped. The following is a minimal example, | a | b | c | | \\( a-1 \\) | \\( b-1 \\) | \\( c-1 \\) | When I opened the exported html file in chrome, "a-1", "b-1", and "c-1" were all broken into two lines. The result looks like a b c a b c -1 -1 -1 which is ugly and confusing. Can you reproduce this? I am not sure if this is related to org or just my browser. I have tried Safari though, which gave the same result. Jiang