Hello, I recently came across org-mode and decided to give it a try. One thing is bugging me, however : when I do a tags search using 'C-c \' (org-tags-sparse-tree), I'd expect to see the full hierarchy "leading" to my tagged headlines, but it only shows me the result (correctly indented, however) and the associated top-level heading. I had a look at the offending function and I realized that just removing "(org-show-hierarchy-above nil)" from the "let" solves my problem : (defun org-tags-sparse-tree (&optional arg match) "Create a sparse tree according to tags search string MATCH. MATCH can contain positive and negative selection of tags, like \"+WORK+URGENT-WITHBOSS\"." (interactive "P") (let ((org-show-following-heading nil)) (org-scan-tags 'sparse-tree (cdr (org-make-tags-matcher match))))) For now, I just defined another function which does just that and bound it to 'C-c \' instead, but I thought I'd post something on the list because since both org-show-following-heading and org-show-hierarchy-above are customizable, I can't see the need for this let... would it cause any bug elsewhere ? Or maybe you've already changed that : I'm using the 4.49 version (couldn't find a public cvs : is there one ?) Regards, -- Pierre-François