* width/height/alignement of images in tables
@ 2017-09-22  7:56 Cédric ODY
From: Cédric ODY @ 2017-09-22  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Would there be a way to add width/height/alignment parameters for images
that are included in a table, say

| [[./a.png]] | [[./b.png]] |

by for instance adding the parameters inside the brackets
[[./a.png,width,height,halign,valign]]?

 From what I have seen, the alignment should however concern the table
data in which the image is embedded, for html export.

thanks,

* Re: width/height/alignement of images in tables
       [not found] <mailman.95.1506096016.17511.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
@ 2017-09-22 20:16 ` edgar
From: edgar @ 2017-09-22 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 09:56:35 +0200
> From: C?dric ODY <cedric.ody@univ-brest.fr>
> To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
> Subject: [O] width/height/alignement of images in tables
>
> Would there be a way to add width/height/alignment parameters for
> images
> that are included in a table, say

> by for instance adding the parameters inside the brackets
> [[./a.png,width,height,halign,valign]]?
>
> thanks,

Hope this helps: https://github.com/linktohack/ox-latex-subfigure

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!