From: Heinz Tuechler <tuechler@gmx.at>
To: Bastien <bzg@gnu.org>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: vertical spacing between lines in a list at odt-export
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 10:23:13 +0200	[thread overview]

Dear Bastien,

thank you for you for patience. It is a minor issue, still I try to
explain by an example (see below).
If the example below is exported to LibreOffice I am happy with all the
format, except the vertical spacing between list elements, which results
from the vertical space after each paragraph in the "Textkörper" format.
I could change this format, but that would affect all paragraphs, not
only the lists.

BTW, there is a convenient solution for Latex-export
(https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/47864/org-mode-set-separation-length-between-elements-of-a-list).

best regards,

Heinz

Example org file:
* example project
   This is an example project description ... more text.

   The motivation for this research resulted mainly from the following
clinical questions.
   - Is there a need for intense therapy?
     - cytostatic
     - transplantation
   - If yes, when should the therapy start?
     - immediately after diagnosis
     - at first signs of progression
     - after relapse

   Some of these questions were partially answered by Genius et al.,
2003 and ... more text.
** introduction
    The main purpose ... more text.
** material
    Data was contributed from ten centers ... more text.

    All data collection was done between 2010 and 2018. Informed consent
was obtained by each patient.

    The following inclusion and exclusion criteria were applied.
    - inclusion criteria
      - age > 16
      - stable disease for >= 2 months
      - etc.
    - exclusion criteria
      - other malignant disease
      - missing cytogenetics
      - etc.
    All inclusion criteria had to be fulfilled. No exclusion criterion
had to be fulfilled.
    A data review was performed by two coauthors (AB, TC).
** methods
    The following measures were used to describe relations:
    - for numeric data: Pearson correlation
    - for ordered data: Kendall's tau
    - for unordered data
      - dichotomous: odds ratio
      - polytomous: contingency coefficient
    As level of significance .05 was set. Hypotheses were defined
two-sided. In view of the exploratory nature of the study no adjustment
for multiple testing was applied.
** results
    The main result ... more text.