On 12.9.2013, at 21:18, Michael Brand wrote: > Hi Carsten > > On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Carsten Dominik > wrote: >> Well, it is to avoid that a new headline would be made inside a drawer, >> because it would violate Org syntax. But of course, it would be OK to >> insert an item. What would be a good solution? Maybe we better catch >> this problem in org-insert-heading? Or maybe not at all? We also do >> not catch it in src block, for example. So I am fine with removing >> this condition in org-meta-return. > > What is the plan with my patches here?: > http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/75367/focus=76221 Thank you for the reminder. I will take a look - these are in my action queue, but I had not gotten to them yet. - Carsten > > Michael