On 9.9.2013, at 10:11, "Sebastien Vauban" wrote: > Hi Carsten, > > Carsten Dominik wrote: >>> - not possible anymore to use C-a or C-e in code blocks to select regions; >>> not reported yet, though I reported similar problems with C-arrows >>> (apparently due to a change which is now officially part of 8.1). IMO, >>> that renders editing of code block in the original buffer much more >>> annoying. >> >> Also this is now fixed. > > Regarding C-a/e, same remark: perfect! Thanks a lot for these quick fixes... > > Regarding C-down, is it possible to get it back working for selecting parts of > code? > > In the video captured at http://screencast.com/t/1WjWohviyjE, we see that we > can move from an heading to the next with C-down (which is a nice extra > addition to the already existing speed commands), but also select subelements > in a region (paragraphs or list items). > > Though, in the code block, C-down still looses the region... Hi Sebastien, is this about loosing the active mark, or about the effect that C-down now jumps elements, not paragraphs? - Carsten > > Best regards, > Seb > > -- > Sebastien Vauban > >