And replying to myself: The problem seems to be that some if-clauses in `org-entry-properties' are not right: - when requesting the ALLTAGS property, the code that adds its value to the alist did not check if the variable `specific' is "ALLTAGS", but "TAGS" - when requesting the BLOCKED property, the code that adds its value to the alist did not check if the variable `specific' is "BLOCKED", but "TAGS" So requesting one of those properties explicitly didn't work. I attached three patches for org.el. Patch 0001 fixes a type in the docstring of `org-entry-properties', patch 0002 modifies the if-clause for the ALLTAGS property to check if `special' is "ALLTAGS" and patch 0003 modifies the if-clause for the BLOCKED property and adds BLOCKED to the list of properties that are excluded if user requests all or standard properties. Hope I got it right and understood the logic in this function. -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... maus.david@gmail.com