On 1 Jul 2011, Bastien wrote: > PS: there are definitely nice things in Taskwarrior I would love to > see integrated in Org. Let's continue brainstorming about this. I don't know if Taskwarrior features that, but I'd like to see a time-table like week-view with correct (maybe color coded) time ranges. Since I'm a student I've got lots of recurring lectures and it would be nice to have a nice overview. To give an example: The way Google Calendar displays it fulfills my need, but I don't like feeding my appointments to Google. Pointers where I should look to implement it (or maybe Org already features it and I just don't know it -- after all this is Org ;)) are highly appreciated! Michael