Bastien writes: > XeCycle writes: > >> Java ME seems more widely supported, has anyone worked on that? >> >> Also, it's painful to input text on iOS devices, and text is all of Org >> mode. > > I don't understand. Can you be more explicit? Sorry. I mean to port Org mobile to Java ME platform --- has anyone worked on that? Now Org mobile is on iOS platform, and we need Apple devices to run it. I don't have one, but my phone supports Java ME. Also Android supports Java ME. > Thanks, -- Carl Lei (XeCycle) Department of Physics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University OpenPGP public key: 7795E591 Fingerprint: 1FB6 7F1F D45D F681 C845 27F7 8D71 8EC4 7795 E591