Matt Lundin writes: > Nick Dokos writes: > >> So you revert that commit and the infloop goes away? I looked at the >> functions briefly and I don't understand how this commit could affect >> what move-to-column does. > > Just to confirm: Did you try rescheduling with the agenda buffer > filtered only to the home tag using the sample file I provided? To > trigger the bug one must attempt to reschedule an item when 1) the > agenda is filtered by tags and 2) the item being changed contains > invisible lines immediately beneath it (b/c of the filtering). Both > these conditions are necessary to cause the bug on my end. > Just a quick follow-up to this question: I believe I followed your recipe exactly except for loading a minimal startup to set load-path and to do initial setup (C-c a etc). The org file I used was just as in your mail (just now, I changed the dates to today's date before trying the recipe again). I do M-x org-agenda < a / home (I have to hit before typing "home" to get the tag - not sure that's different or whether it matters), then arrow down to the D TODO and M-x org-agenda-date-later The result is shown in the attached screenshot: success afaict - certainly no infinite loops.