Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > M writes: > >> I wonder if I get something wrong, but in the variable org-log-note-headings >> I see >> >> Heading when rescheduling >> String: Rescheduled from %S on %t >> Shouldn't the %S represent a TODO state (which makes no sense)? > > %S represents the last "state". If you change a TODO keyword, is also > a TODO keyword (or lack thereof). If you alter a timestamp, it is that > timestamp. > >> Can I replace it by an inactive timestamp? > > Is there any use case for an active timestamp at this location anyway? > If there is not, we could automatically convert it to an inactive > timestamp. > > WDYT? I don't have any use for an active location here. IMO it clutters the agenda with senseless entries. Best, -- Daimrod/Greg