On Thursday, 9 Mar 2017 at 15:55, Christian Brandstätter wrote: > Dear list, > > I am rather new to org and I have a question to practitioners: How do > you adjust your priorly set up dates (deadline extension, etc.)? I would > manually delay certain entries. Thus I would lose the information of the > original schedule. Is there a simple way to keep that information? You could always simply add a note for the particular headline, org-add-note (C-c C-z), indicating that you changed the deadline or whatever? That's what I do if that change matters. -- : Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.3-241-gc3d67b