On 2021-01-03, TEC wrote: > Jens Lechtenboerger writes: > >> The doc strings of org-html-meta-tags and org-html-meta-tags-default >> need to be updated, they still mention author and title. > > Ah, yep. Fixed. > >> Also, please try checkdoc ;) > > Ahhh yes. Actually, I use flycheck (https://www.flycheck.org/), which displays warnings right away. org-html--build-meta-entry and org-html--build-meta-info include some long lines. For org-html-meta-tags-default, I suggest this as last line for the doc string (typos, active voice): Use document's plist INFO to derive relevant information for the tags. Best wishes Jens