Hi, On 2021-04-20, 15:40 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Again all this needs to extensively tested, as there are a lot of > dangers lurking around. I am attaching my patch which also include my previous suggestion of including yes-or-no prompt to org-table-import to allow file which don't have csv, tsv or txt as extension. Here are some concerns with require your attention: + When using org-table-import interactively if we failed to guess separator then we will be left with a user-error message and an 'unconverted table'. We can make use of 'temp-buffer' to import our file after successfully conversion. + Conversion part of org-table-convert-region make a distinction between '(4) (comma separator) and rest of the separator we should either string version of comma as AND condition or rewrite to simplify it. I am willing to do these possible changes but currently waiting for your review for org-table-guess-separator as there can be more serious bugs lurking around on my code which I am considering base for these changes. All the best, Utkarsh