gerard.vermeulen@posteo.net writes: > disclaimers: my nationality is dutch, although I am living in France > since 1987 > and I don't use org-mode clocking. I have the following remarks: > > The real translation of "headline" into Dutch is "kop" (close to the > German translation), > but if "headline" should be understood like "heading" then I would > recommend "rubriek" > translating back in English as "column" (in a newspaper). I like > "rubriek" better than > "kop". Thanks! Heading is more like a section title in a document. I guess newspaper column can also fit. (btw, it is similar to Ukrainian рубрика [rubryka]) > "Clock summary at" could be translated as "Klok overzicht op" in case a > date follows. Yup. The date follows. It is used in the clock table title. I am attaching a patch under your name. Let me know if it fits your suggestions.