Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: > >> I added >> ;;; use dev-version of org-mode >> (setq load-path (cons "~/eigenes/Programme/org-mode/lisp" load-path)) >> (setq load-path (cons "~/eigenes/Programme/org-mode/contrib/lisp" load-path)) >> >> just before (require 'org). >> ... >> On the second run I got the endless org-element-cache warnings again, >> though. > > May you be able to make a reproducer that will demonstrate the problem > with your config installed from scratch? What would help you best? The setup is built to be as self-contained as possible (so the config from the repository is used, not my local one). I can try to build a Dockerfile or see whether I can get it working in a VM, or create a new user account and get it to work there. Best wishes, Arne