Hello, After reading the manual about property syntax[1], I want to set the allowed values for a property at the file level. So, at the beginning of my buffer, I have written this: #+PROPERTY: Review_ALL: ⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ But when I try to set the property of an heading, with keyboard shortcut C-c C-x p, and select the property "Review": I can set any value. Didn't the minibuffer should offer me only the values above, with completion ? Did I misunderstand the manual ? Is it not possible to set allowed values at a file level ? [1] https://orgmode.org/manual/Property-Syntax.html Best regards ------- Gendre Sébastien