Hi, I'm starting a new thread as the previous discussion attracted much dissuasion not directly related to the patch in question. Changes: - Html subtitles now follow the W3 recommendations, I think/hope. It would be great if somebody who knows css would check the styling. - The texinfo subtitle is interpreted. - Documentation and NEWS is added. Note: *the patch does not touch ox.el*. SUBTITLE is *only* supported in a tiny fraction of the backends, namely ox-latex, ox-ascii, ox-html, and ox-odt. —Rasmus -- Er du tosset for noge' lårt!