On Monday, 26 Feb 2018 at 15:35, Robert Horn wrote: > I have been working on converting ICal format files (.ics, .vcs, etc.) > into org content. This is now ready to share (by adventurous users > only). Thanks for this. You might wish to have a look at the awk script I wrote some years ago in case it helps with any remaining bits you need to work on. It's on worg: https://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-google-sync.html It doesn't handle everything but does do the job for me in importing outlook and google calendar events. > 2.) Convert Ical formatted attachments. I get a lot of these in > emails. I'll eventually add something to emacs or mu4e. So far > I've saved them to files and converted the files. If you use gnus, it comes with a gnus-icalendar package which will convert calendar attachments to org entries. You can export to org & accept/decline events. I use this all the time. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-352-g92176c