Ihor Radchenko writes: > > Thanks! Since Felipe has no objections, your patch should be good to apply. > > Could you kindly add the geiser version info as a comment inside code? > Commit message is an unlikely place to be checked regularly and be > noticed as geiser is updated in future. > > Comments are generally preferred over commit messages: > > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages -> > -> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/plain/CONTRIBUTE >>> - Explaining the rationale for a design choice is best done in comments >>> in the source code. However, sometimes it is useful to describe just >>> the rationale for a change; that can be done in the commit message >>> between the summary line and the file entries. > > Best, > Ihor Hello Ihor, thank you for pointing that out, seems I botched my reading comprehension skill check. I have updated the patch and enclosed it, feel free to drop a line if you notice anything else obviously missing. Vale, - Tim