Juan Manuel MacĂ­as writes: >> ! Package polyglossia Error: The current latin font does not contain the "Hebr >> ew" script! >> (polyglossia) Please define \hebrewfont with \newfontfamily comm >> and. > > hmm, yes, I forgot to mention it before... It is necessary to load a > font that has support for Hebrew script, via fontspec package, otherwise > it will return an error, both with Polyglossia and with Babel. It should > be added: > > \usepackage{fontspec} > \setmainfont{FreeSerif} Ok. Now, I am at least able to get the pdf. Hooray! :) #+title: Temp #+LATEX_COMPILER: lualatex #+LANGUAGE: he #+LaTeX_Header: \usepackage[AUTO]{polyglossia} #+LaTeX_Header: \setmainfont{FreeSerif} \begin{equation} f(x) = \frac{8}{7} \end{equation} #+begin_src python :exports code for i in range(3): print("hello") #+end_src However, the PDF (see the attached) is erroneous: 1. Title "Temp" is written RTL 2. Year and date (numbers!) are written RTL 3. The python code is written RTL!! Just the equation is rendered LTR as expected and the ordinary Hebrew text is rendered RTL.