Rudolf Adamkovič writes: > Today, I decided to start using Python in Org. > > (1) I read in "WORG": > > :results {output, value}: [...] Value results are the value of the > last expression evaluated in the code block. Value mode is the default > (as with other languages). In the org-mode documentation I read: For languages like Python, an explicit return statement is mandatory when using ‘:results value’. https://orgmode.org/manual/Results-of-Evaluation.html So I think WORG needs to be fixed. Can you send a patch? https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de