"Scott Jaderholm" writes: > - New variable `org-agenda-window-frame-fractions' to > customize the size limits of the agenda window in the case > that you display the agenda window by reorganizing the > frame. > > In org 5.12 when I do C-c a the Agenda Commands window that comes up > is only as tall as it needs to be. In 5.13 it is half the frame > height. I'm not sure exactly which change caused this. `org-agenda-window-setup' or `org-agenda-window-frame-fractions' don't change the way the Agenda Commands window is displayed. I guess Carsten wanted the default size of windows to be the same for the Agenda Commands window and for any agenda view. But I think the Agenda Commands window should be as small as possible since it's not likely to change very often. Here is a patch for this.